Saturday, March 23, 2013

Waking Up, The Worst Part of the Day.

I am not a morning person I'm not kidding I get out of bed looking like I just got sucked up and spit out by a tornado. I like to sleep late so I usually hear my sister snoring until I go to sleep we have bunk beds so she sleeps above me and every time she rolls over I can feel it too (what a joy). Anyway when I wake up I have drool all over my face, my blankets are all tangled together, and my hair gets like a fro. My friend Kylie she doesn't have a flaw when she wakes up we went to a camp together for our church and she started fussing with her hair saying that it was so ugly and how she hated it and I'm there looking like this..
image
Seriously her hair is supermodle-ish when she wakes up it's like in those Pantene commercials when they wake up and their hair is curled beautifully and they say that it's wonderful morning to do something (I never say that I just want the sun to go back down). That girl's face isn't contorted at all with sleep she looks the same night and day I'm not even kidding when my eyes are bloodshot from not sleeping she looks the same, and she didn't sleep either my bunk mate at camp Sid made sure of that. Since the time change I wake up when the sun comes up and I turn right over hoping it will go away for another couple of hours. Then I roll over in my bed and the sun keeps coming so I have to get out of bed now so I start opening windows because we barely have any light in our house and when I open them it's like I turn into a freaking vampire. Then I go all Marceline on everyone.

Yup pretty beautiful I know. That's the same when I go outside when my mom tells me that I have to get out of my hidey hole. I go out and I start to squint it's like a whole other world outside it's like in those movies when they find a portal to wherever and their like "What is this place?" Seriously it's pretty bright and then you get to see the other kids walking around probably also forced out their room by their parents it's perfect. Time to go on a walk with my sister so I have to say farewell.

No comments:

Post a Comment