Thursday, March 21, 2013

Flat Sally's Murderer..

When I was about ten I was enrolled in school until fifth grade and now I'm home schooled again but when I was starting my first year of school my teacher Mrs. Locker was presenting a project for my class that she said that I didn't have to do because I just started third grade, but I decided that I would do it anyway.

 It was a flat Stanley project or flat Sally whichever you wanted to do was fine if you haven't read flat Stanley it's a book about a boy that travels around the world and it's his life and adventures and his first adventure was he got flat or something like that I don't remember it exactly but the main point of the project was to send it to a relative or take it somewhere exciting and take pictures of you and the flat sally.

 Mine I was pretty proud of I made it out of paper sure but I thought it was pretty darn impressive because it looked like a female Stanley. I decided to take it to the rodeo where I put it in a purse of mine and soon we were at the rodeo and I was taking pictures with flat sally and I thought that the project would turn out perfect until we went to the petting zoo where I took out my flat Sally and put it half and half in my purse. I started feeding the goats and they seemed excited and ate the food happily, but little did I know that there was a creepy llama stalking flat Sally.
Llama stare
She didn't even get a chance to defend herself and soon I felt a tug and she was decapitated her head being eaten off by that evil llama that was eating her like nobodies business that bloody murder.

 It started to reach into my purse for her body which I snatched away quickly from it's grasp. Sadly she died young I kept her body which later that day got soaked with orange juice. She was one unlucky lady and my project was never finished although my teacher got a good laugh out of the story though so it kind of worked out for everyone except for flat Sally. I bet she's in paper doll heaven though having adventures without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment