Saturday, March 9, 2013

THE BANANA BEAST...

Despite my slim figure I have quite and appetite and being home schooled does not help I eat snacks and the snack of my choice is Bananas.


You go awesome banana man!! Anyway I love bananas I usually eat a bunch and a half each day and I know that if I go outside I would be eaten alive by the mosquito's because of the potassium, but because of my lack of going outdoors (with the exception of getting the mail) I don't get one bite. Someone ask me if I like bananas I'm like..
The Doctor Agrees.

Who doesn't like yellow fruit shaped like a boomerang, seriously who? I especially like them with some bread fresh from the bread machine with some peanut butter and sliced bananas. I hate it when were out of bananas I have a freak-out moments when I hear their gone.
image
Then I get to the stage of panic.
image
But then it turns out that theirs one hiding behind my microwave then I react much differently.

 My brother also likes them so that's problematic because they run out faster and well I hate to not have my bananas there for my morning snack, and lunch snack, and dinner snack, heck I'm a goner without them. I love me some bananas and I'm not afraid to hide them from my big bro. no matter how large in the barge he is. Anyway the other day I was eating a banana (of course) and my brother told my mom that I was eating bananas again and that I should be punished.

 Well my mom did nothing about it (got to love your mom) and I got away unscathed. She said that she shouldn't be telling me to not eat fruits so take that bro. miniature party.

Break it down banana style!! Yup doing a jig and stuff gonna go and eat a banana now all this writing has me hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment