Friday, March 8, 2013

The Curse Of Akwardness!!!

Ah awkwardness the actions of others that makes the world turn away in horror as someone does an act that's unspeakably weird. This appears in media but more often in real life and it usually happens when you don't expect it (curse you sneaky awkward moments!!!).

 Anyway these situations can be leveled in different stages of awkward such as the cringe, the I can't even look at this, and the I can't look away it's so unfortunately awkward. And lets be honest we all have those experiences that you just want to erase your memory because the thing you did was so painful to think of.

Unfortunately I have a lot of these experiences and every time I think of them I just want to dig myself a hole and live in hiding for the rest of my life well I kind of do this, but instead of digging myself a hole I just go into my room (and my mom wonders why I don't like to go outside of my room well this is part of the reason). Anyway I had one of those cringe-worthy experiences and it was not pleasant.

 I was cleaning my church at 7:00 in the morning and I got trash duty so while picking up every rooms trash I started to sing and if you don't know me I have one of the worst singing voice on planet earth cause I got it from my momma. Seriously though my voice sucks anyway back to the story I came to the kitchen and I started dancing and I started singing sugar lumps by flight of the conchords (not the greatest song to be singing in the chapel but hey what can I think that songs hilarious) click the link if you haven't watched it.

 <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_ozSSseCh3U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

When I got to saying "it's just my sugar lumps bum bum bum they look so fine that's why I keep them in the front" (again not the greatest thing to be singing in a church) it turned out that someone was in the room and it was the boy that I liked and he was looking at me as if I were the weirdest person on earth I started to blush and then I said "um hey" and he said hi and that's when say I have to go and I pick up the trash and I start to slowly walk away.

 Yup I said it was awkward and now he knows what kind of music I listen to and he knows that I'm weird. So write an awkward experience below if you had worst cause I know that I have but that's my most recent one, so I thought I would share it with you. I hope you enjoy my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment