Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Weird Sleeper...

I stay awake late at night and I'm talking 4am people, so yeah I'm a night person but the point is that every time I hear a noise it scares the crap out of me. I'm usually either writing or reading at this time of night but I never get use to the sounds that my sister makes. I mean she yells at me in her sleep, she snores like a freaking elephant, and she rolls over a lot. I know that I drool in my sleep but it's not hurting anyone I also do this..
image
When I wake up my whole beds a mess, but hey that's not scaring the crap out of anyone is it? I think not!! So last night I was just as usual writing and watching a romantic comedy in my bed and we have bunk beds so she's just above me and she starts screaming and I'm like what the heck. I took off my headphones to see what she was saying and she's like "YOU READ TOO MUCH STOP READING!!!" When you hear your sister in her sleep telling you that you know you read way too much. But the weird thing is that she just rolls over and starts snoring again. Sometimes I just want to do this to her..
image
Yeah then she'll really be surprised. Just Kidding!! (at least you hope :) Anyway for all those people out there who have to deal with your whoever who snores a lot then I feel your pain.
image
Panda Bear don't care!! Common courtesy kids, don't do this at home!! Thank You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment