Friday, April 5, 2013

Why are all of the Good Shows Cancelled???

I'm sure we all have seen those shows that are the funniest or the coolest show ever and you can't wait for the new season and then the producers decide to cancel it.
image
It's like they don't want me to be happy!
image
Angry Old Guy Table Flip!! They cancel all the good shows and they leave all of the crappy ones like on Disney channel they kicked off Kim Possible and replaced it with a bunch of stupid shows I mean look at the horrible shows they put on the air these days. Dog with a Blog I mean can anything get any more stupid than this I know that it's a joke but seriously this might be the worse show ever it could probably get away with the it if it was actually funny but it's not the dialog is crap and who the heck has a blog these days anyway. Oh wait hm forget what I just said but obviously people are running out of ideas for good shows and movies they're just using old folk tale for all of the new movies. Sure they look good but they're running out of ideas nonetheless. I seriously want to tell all of these people..

No comments:

Post a Comment