Sunday, April 14, 2013

Are You Stronger Than a Four Year Old?

Yesterday I went to do some service at a church where I was suppose to play with kids which means that I sat down and watched Beauty and the Beast while my brothers and sisters played with them. Well I never watched the movie believe it or not and I  still didn't because I was assigned to vacuuming the floor quick and while I was doing that a little kid decided to start eating a cookie and dropped a bunch of crumbs all over the floor. I reacted by acting like I was trying to run over that little bugger and he made it into a little game which was quite fun until I finished vacuuming and then I was straight back to the movie. Well the little boy had other plans and proceeded to grab onto my leg and I acted like he wasn't there and started walking and though it took a lot of work but I finally got to the chair that I was accompanying before. He then decided to attack me rabid squirrel style.

Okay so it wasn't that bad but he put me in a headlock and pulled me onto the floor with him (yeah not one of my best moments) and he proceeded to climb on top of me pinning me to the ground. I don't know what kind of ninja class he was taking but it caught me totally off guard and soon he was laughing as I came out of my shock and struggled to take him off of me but he was still hanging on as I got up from the floor completely humiliated.
image
I wish. And then a little girl decided that it would be fun if the two of them team up on me and then they both tackled me and soon I was on the ground again. Kids hate me!! Yeah the afternoon wasn't bad even though I was taken down by little kids and learned how weak I am and now I know never to babysit.

No comments:

Post a Comment