Monday, April 15, 2013

My Loathing of Public Bathrooms..

What would we do without toilets to get rid of our waste? I mean think about it we would probably have to go outside and wipe with whatever we could find without toilets unless you have an extra pair of underwear then you don't have to do anything but change your underpants. But seriously I love indoor bathrooms but sometimes people put it in wrong places and it makes it very hard to read/poop when you're in these kinds of bathrooms. Also the kind of bathrooms that jerky people don't flush or are shameless enough to leave a mess in the crappers.
I know big shocker but let me tell you about the many places that bathrooms are that makes it hard to take a crap without making a scene. Number one is the type that they put in your kitchen my grandma has one of these where you can't use it if you have to do anything other than pee because you'll stink up the whole kitchen if you do and that's trouble right here in river city. Just kidding I'm not in river city but still it really smells if you do and everyone knows that it was you who crapped in the kitchen toilet and then you do that little walk of shame as they stare at you and start pulling up their shirts to cover up their noses.
 I'm writing out of experience yup it's really awkward especially at your grandparents house. Okay number two is the bathrooms by people's bedrooms. I have a room by the bathroom and you might think it's great because I'll never pee the bed if it's right there but that's not the bad thing about it because we have a rule no pooping in the upstairs bathroom.

 Well my brothers don't listen to this rule and they crap as they like in the freaking thing and it leaves my room smelling like a crap hole and every time my mom comes into my room she tells me how much it smells but it's not my fault blame the boys. Though I must say I've grown immune to the stink so it's not all that bad anymore.

Number three is when you're at a public place like the mall and you really have to go and you're even doing a pee pee dance or sucking it all in while you're walking and then you get to the bathroom and you're really happy that you finally made it then you open the door and the stench is so strong that it's like a slap in the face. Yeah but it's too late to go back and you start searching for a clean crapper and there's none in sight so you have to actually clean the whole stall before going inside of it.

Yes this happens all the time and if you're the pigs that leave you're pee all over the toilet then stop for the love of the world just stop okay. So that's it despite the fact that there's more places that has horrible places to put bathrooms and inconsiderate people that are completely shameless and act like Urkel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment