Thursday, April 11, 2013

Well This is Awkward..

I am not crafty in any way shape or form  I'm really bad at doing anything that involves crafty crap so I was quite surprised when my mom said that I had to go help out at the quilting bee. You heard right the quilting bee if you don't know what a quilting bee is then sit back and relax as I get to have one of those "missionary moments" cause everyone is suppose to have one and apparently everyone does which I seriously doubt that everyone is telling the truth but whatever.

 Back to the point the quilting bee is for is something a lot of churches do is that we make a bunch of quilts and we give it to families that are less fortunate than us and then we give them some money so they can get back on their feet it's really a great thing to do but unfortunately I am again quite bad at doing really anything that you can put in the category of crafts.

 Anyway I went and I was put to the task of sewing little bows in the middle and I must say I wasn't as bad as I thought I would be and the evening went quite nicely but of course my curse of always doing or saying something awkward is upon me and it was about to kick in. At the end of the activity my sister and I helped clean up and it was dandy until I was told to throw out all of the unused fabric now if you know me you will know that I don't like to waste things so I started picking out the ones that I liked when I saw one of my church leaders so I threw it in the waste bin and pretended that I was going to do that the whole time

. Then I took my stack of fabric and proceeded to wait for my dad to come and pick me up and their was a lady across from me looking at my fabric stash, so I decided to talk to her because I'm just awesome like that. So I started to tell her that they were going to throw away all of the fabric and how it was such a waste and that I decided to take some and after talking for about five minutes I stopped and waited for her response and I got was a blank stare which kind of creeped me out. I started smiling and acting like everything was completely normal while inside I was like what the heck is wrong with this woman!!
People change. Feelings change. It doesn`t mean that love once shared wasn’t true and real. It simply just means that sometimes when people grow, they grow apart.
While I was smiling at her I was giving my sister this look..
But this is the part that gets really awkward when her I could only guess was her father and he started talking to her in sign language when I finally knew what was wrong with her she was def and I was an idiot. I tried to walk it off and act cool but my sister saw what derpy thing I did and after they left she started laughing and well she won't let it go know that I was talking to a def person so that's special.

Yeah this reminds why I don't go out of my house it's also probably because I know that I can barely walk so how can I walk things off. I was going downstairs this morning and my feet were really cold so I was unfolding the socks and well I fell down half of my stairs and it looked like so..
Walk It Off FAIL
The only difference was that I didn't get up I just sat there in pain while my family laughed at me true story.

No comments:

Post a Comment