Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Wonders of Giving Talks!!(What a Joy)

In my church there's only one way to avoid having to give a talk and that's by staying far away from the very person that gives talks and not answering phone calls oh and also if you hear your name being called from behind you and you can't remember the voice then run the other way. Well I got caught off guard and because I'm always with the person in my church let's just call him brother Buttocks I would call him brother Butthole but that's a little blasphemes and well that's just unholy and that's not how I do especially at church. Anyway back to the theme of this little tyrant I usually see my brothers and sisters being picked for talks and this is what I usually feel like.
image
But now that it's my turn to actually give a talk I feel like so.

Yeah so there's that and I always get assigned something that is completely boring like last time I was chosen to talk about reverence and heaven knows how reverent I am I mean I go to church for heaven sakes and sit down and listen to people's lessons yeah I'm pretty darn reverent. Anyway so I have to tell you the story of me getting called to do it since everyone talks about it in the beginning of their talks anyway. So I was sitting down in a meeting for the church youth presidencies and it just happens that I'm in a presidency when brother Buttocks says that he want to talk to me afterwards and he usually does this anyway after the presidency meetings so I wasn't worried but when I saw him afterwards he asked me if I wanted to say a talk and my reaction to that was a big fat no.

Yeah but then you're put on the spot and you don't want to tell brother Buttocks no so of course like every other sucker I said yes grudgingly. And that's the story of my proposal and now I'm scheduled for next week to give a talk and I seriously don't want to do it but I will anyway because everyone is counting on me I mean I might as well feel like batman right now.

Well that's it going to go and write it now bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment