Thursday, April 25, 2013

Squirrel Obesity!!

Everybody has squirrels or have seen squirrels and there's pests really annoying and deceitful creatures but they're also very smart and in our neighborhood that's what gets them food a little too much of it too.

We used to call our squirrels "danger squirrels" because they would do flips and show off they would also almost kill themselves, but now they're too fat to really do anything but flop around on the fence. From us they get fed almost every morning and that's a little too much if you ask me and the neighbors feed those gluttonous fiends the good stuff like cashews and pistachios yeah I mean the really good stuff while we feed them cheap (well not so cheap but still) peanuts, and I'm not even going to lie I have been tempted to pick some of those bad boys right off the fence. And it's not because I love cashews (though that's part of the reason) but it's because I'm seriously worried for these little buggers I mean it's getting to the point that they're like this.

Just kidding. All of them look like this.

I bet he regrets eating all those peanuts but our squirrels wouldn't those gluttonous fiends. If we don't have any peanuts on our fence by lunch time they lay down on the fence and pretend like they're dying when really they're probably having heart burn from all of the food they eat I mean at this rate they'll be chinchilla size by this time next month.

 They're lucky that I am putting up my new and improved elliptical on the fence so they can work out those fat bodies of theirs. You're welcome world you know that someone cares when they don't believe in the obesity of squirrels and want each and every squirrel in shape. And I'm generous enough to help them out with my new work out just for them listen to this happy costumer.
image
Never mind he doesn't know what's going on but still buy it now and help prevent squirrel obesity!

No comments:

Post a Comment