Wednesday, April 10, 2013

MMM Dandruff Lovely...

At my church we have activities every Wednesday which means seeing people I know ugh, anyhow we were suppose to do each others hair and I thought that was completely disgusting but I tried to act like I wasn't repulsed by the act of someone else touching my hair and I kind of failed miserably at it. The weird thing is everyone else in the room seemed to be doing happy dances at this announcement that we're going braid each others hair.

 Anyway so my "friend" said that she would do my hair and because I guess she's kind of close to me so I let her start fixing my hair and well it didn't turn out very well. What I wanted to do:
\
But what I really did was try not to show that I hate people touching me and I smiled and acted like I was having a jolly good time while my "friend" was pulling my hair. In the end I must say that she didn't do a bad job it wasn't the greatest but it wasn't bad and then it got to the nasty part. I had to do the hair of a girl who recently had lice which was pretty nasty and also if your asking her name it was Bertha/Helga yup the same girl. If you haven't read my other posts this girl is nasty but anyway back to the point she had scalp issues and a bunch of dandruff I mean not the worst experience that I've had (SARCASM). Yeah it was actually like this..

It was quite scarring.

After I went through that I went and washed my hands a few hundred times but hey I mean her hair didn't look half bad I fixed it up to perfection and she can thank me later because I guess she forgot. Though I must say that it was like a winter wonderland up there with the exception of not being magical just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment