Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Attempt at Ice Skating.

Today I went "ice skating" (as in I was on the floor trying to butt scooting my way to the exit). Anyway a couple of months ago was my first time going and I wasn't too bad (but I wasn't that good either) and my friend and I started holding hands, so we wouldn't fall and then we fell both of us on our faces so that's special. Last time I got bruises all up and down my legs because for whatever reason I think that it's better to have bruised legs than a bruised behind. Yeah it wasn't the greatest, but I'm proud to announce that I only fell four times and I even went to the middle because I live life on the edge (more like on the edge of my bed).

You rock those white people dance moves Dumbledore. Anyway so when we went there were these girls that were really tiny and they were doing a bunch of tricks around us and showing off while I fell and a little boy that they were with and he told my sister (pointing to my little sister and I) that we were bad at skating. Yeah apparently we were that horrible that a little kid had to point it out to us. So that happened. But not only that we were totally schooled by this old dude and he was lapping us while we hung on to the edge of the wall just scooting along. Despite my bad ice skating "skills" I think that it was quite fun, but that doesn't mean that I'll be doing it again any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment