Sunday, May 19, 2013

Bull Honkey Is Back....

 I have a bad temper believe it or not. I know guys that you want to think of me as a perfect angel because heaven knows that I'm so nice and that I love people and puppies and loving those things makes me the best person alive. I'm just being sarcastic no worries, but seriously I have a problem and isn't the first step to fixing a problem is recognizing that you have one? I think so.

 Anyway so when I was little I had the worse temper ever I would throw myself on the grocery store floors and we always would go to Krogers so everyone in the store would know my name because my mom would always scream at me. It was well deserved needless to say because I was seriously very bratty, and I still am it's just that I'm better at hiding it in public. I always stomped around when I was mad, so to make me one hundred percent more infuriated my family decides to make up a name for me bull honky and they start surrounding me and hugging me something that really pissed me off.

 Yeah lets just say that I was an angry little kid.
image
So once when I was having bull honky syndrome I sat in the middle of the store sulking about having to go to the doctor's office the next day because I'm seriously really afraid of needles and my blood being sucked out of me (seriously I almost passed out last time I had my blood drawn), so when my mom broke the news that I was going I threw a fit

. I sat in the middle of the grocery store and refused to go with my mom. I started screaming and crying when a hippy woman walked over to me and said "dude stop screaming you're harshing my mellow". After she said that I started laughing so much I got over how mad I was (needless to say I was and still am a psychopath). My mom was still there and she started laughing too and well I got over my little hissy fit. Yeah I was a bad little kid, but that day I got away with it without having a huge spanking, so that's good.

 Also with the subject of being a bad kid I was also a really bad liar. When I say bad I just mean that I did it a lot because I wasn't bad I was and still am really good at lying. It's a blessing and a curse what can I say. But one day my mom and I went to the YMCA and I decided to make up a little story and tell all of the moms.

 My mom went to go and check on my sister who was in gymnastics class and I was sitting by the rest of the girl's moms, so I started to talk to them. Then I started to talk about the day before. Okay the day before my siblings kept going in and out of the house and my mom started yelling at us for wasting the air conditioning, so she told us if we were going outside to go then and take all the things we wanted because she was going to lock the door.

We all went outside and my older brother the genius that he is decided that we should try and eat grass. Well we did and it wasn't very good especially because my dog probably crapped or peed or did both on it, so I spat it out. What I told the ladies though was that my mom locked us outside and that we all had to eat grass because we were so hungry.
image
 Well when my mom came back she got a lot of odd stares from the other moms and well I got a talk that afternoon. Yeah I feel bad for my mom for having such a horrible kid like me and I'm kind of grateful for her for always being there for me despite my many temper tantrums and my lies.

Yeah so thanks mom. You know what I should have written this on mother's day and I was going to, but then I was doing other productive things (like Pinterest and eating. Sorry mom), so I couldn't. So happy really late mother's day mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment