Sunday, May 12, 2013

I Almost Died.. But Death Didn't Want Me.

Okay if you're looking at this title you will be hoping for a pretty dramatic story right? Well the story that I have of almost-death isn't really dramatic, so I'm sorry to disappoint I just thought that for a second I would act like one of those really serious authors. I must say that I nailed it I was born to be dramatic this is obviously a win not as big a win as this though.

Yeah I saw this gif the other day while you know I was being totally productive and stuff but never mind my productiveness I should just start telling you my near death experience that made me respect my life more and stuff.

So I was innocently at a church camp when everyone decided to share there testimonies and that meant eating food that our bishop brought so I was all in with the exception of me not wanting to see other girl's I resolved to just go to the bathroom if at any time I would start to cry. I got a cream soda and joined the circle that was starting to line our cabin. I sat by a girl that is pretty darn hilarious when she wants to be and by my sister while chugging down my cream soda.

In the middle of one of the girl's sobbing/giving her testimony the girl next to me decided to comment and make me laugh. That dang girl I swear she's evil genius in the making because she did it right when I was chugging my next cream soda. I started choking then I barfed all over my favorite snuggie. I fell to the floor soda coming out of my nose and mouth.

The girl next to me her eyes got wide and she knelt right next to me screaming in my face not to die. Well I didn't and was humiliated and now I will never look at cream soda the same. Anyway you might say that this experience brought me closer to the "big man" if you know what I mean, but I think it was just a warnings one of them is to never trust cream soda and the other is not to go to testimony meetings no matter how good the food is. I'll leave you with those words of advice because hey I know it's a lot to "soak in"/absorb so I'll just go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment