Saturday, May 11, 2013

Kids I'm A Bad Example. Please Stay Away!

Well I started out last week being yelled at from a lady who said at church (yeah she said it at church) that I was a bad example to all of the primary children. Back story time! So I had problems with this lady before and it turns out she's Helga/Bertha's mom.

 That's right peeps that's right.

 I know weird but she is very witchy and she doesn't like our family and she's made it clear about that by telling my mom at a potluck dinner we had (the family didn't bring anything and ate the most) that my brother was bullying her delicate little flower of a son. Turns out he was bugging my brother but he didn't go and tell his mommy (personally I don't like that kid just saying). And the oldest brother is a total nose picker and a jerk face.

 My older sister doesn't get along with him oh yeah and did I tell you the boy's eighteen and he still picks his nose and he tears the sacrament bread. Yeah my brother is usually the one who serves his bread and he made jokes about not giving the bread to old people, little kids, and our family. It's disgusting how vulgar he is. He also is about to go on his mission and who is he going to convert if he picks his nose right in front of non members just saying it would look bad on his part. Yeah and you've already heard about Helga/Bertha yeah she's a character.
21 Reminders That Everything Could Be A Whole Lot Worse
If only it could. Anyway back to being a bad example to the primary children. So recently I have discovered that I have a lump that is called a cyst in my throat. Yeah it flares up a bit but that week it was really swollen and it was fast Sunday. That butt hole started telling me that in front of her whole primary class and the kids looked really confused. I thought fast Sunday is a personal choice lady so back it on up. Well at least I have some haters now. I feel so important right now. Yeah that day I drank twice as much water at the fountain and walked away with some swag.
The 40 Greatest Dog GIFs Of All Time
And every time I see her I feel like this.
The 40 Greatest Dog GIFs Of All Time
There is seriously something wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment