Friday, January 10, 2014

A Lil' Quality Time With the Sis.

 Ah bonding time with my sister...

 If only it was good as the movies make it seem.

Now when I decide to actually involve myself with my sister who is always there for me and not in the helpful ways she's just always there. We share a room so of course we're going to have some really weird and entertaining memories for when we're old and grody and need a laugh.

 Like today when I was reading (naturally) and my sister was listening to the "Frozen" soundtrack. If you haven't watched Frozen yet let me personally recommend it to you because it was freaking good. Anyways back to the point she was listening to Olaf's song 'In summer' and decided to sing to it and this is pretty much how it went.

 "Shdoifneloidn... SUMMER!! Naoidnfoiehnfld... BE A HAPPY SNOWMAN!! Udnfoidefnatol... IN SUMMER!!!"

 If you didn't know what I was going for she didn't know most of the words and pretty much mumbled the whole song with the exception of a few words that she actually knew and decided to sing at the top of her lungs. But that's not even the worse she started "dancing" and I think I've talked about this before but what she consider's dancing is what the world consider's a Native American tribal dance, and she made it even more lifelike by the mumble-singing she had going on. The only thing is she's so white it kind of ruins the effect of actually being an Indian rain dance. She's definitely the whitest one out of our whole family just so you know...
 



This last one is actually something she insisted on doing, and decided was the greatest idea to do it in front of the big window at the front of our house. Some of our neighbor's kids will be traumatized for life because gosh dang she's my sister and it makes me uncomfortable!!

 Though sometimes I do enjoy her making a fool out of her self I also find that the embarrassing crap she does affects me. Though that doesn't make me stop her. I'm a great sister obviously.

 So there's a sneak peak on how time with my little sister is. Also if you haven't read my other post then here it is... >http://caterpllarbushyeyebrows.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-work-out-of-champions.html

 Yes my sister is strange... I guess my feelings about her is what people think about me. A weird thing to think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment