Friday, November 1, 2013

Lame Excuses..

 Inspiration.

 That's something I need because lately I've been kind of caught up in my own tangle that is life unable to write because of it. Yup that's me actually being invited places and actually having to make decisions. I won't say that I'm not proud of my accomplishments of having friends, but the thing is it's taking away from my 'me' time. Now 'me' time is what I have all the time, but instead of actually reading I fall asleep or think about a.. um.. *cough, cough* a certain person.


 I'm just kidding my winks are more creepy than attractive like these two beautiful middle aged men. What can I say I'm a certified creeper!

 Attractiveness. My only word for this gif.

 Anywho so lately I've been invited to two parties in two weeks (though they were church parties so there's zero bad life decisions and all apples to apples.) I know look at me all Ms. popular. So like I said I've been around people more than usual, and I'm starting to like it. Either it's that or I'm just happy to be out of the house. Okay it might be the second answer don't judge me!! This is what happens when you have nine people corrupting your house.

 Back to the point I really haven't been writing or reading, and really I don't have another good excuse so this one is going to have to satisfy. Yup pretty much.

 So lets talk about life, and since I can't hear you you're going to have to put up with my crap. Sorry, but this is the price you pay for clicking on random websites to get here. So first of all I stayed up till three in the morning making cookies for my seminary class. That was.. eventful. Also my crush decided to sing to me in front of a whole bunch of people. Yeah ignore the last thing it isn't important. But seriously.



 If you don't notice I'm in a Supernatural mood. I'm also in a giffy mood so don't judge me!

 But seriously people I'm dying. Sure he's my friend. Sure he totally friendzones me. And sure he doesn't like me but it's freaking awesome nonetheless! Yeah it's pretty darn awesome.

  So that's what's pretty much been distracting me from everything I hold dear right now, and I don't know if I like it. NO MATTER!!! Yeah I'm a cool cat and I make cookies at the butt crack of dawn after Halloween. I've just noticed that's pretty much the summary of this post. Whatever.

 Oh so how was your Halloween's anyways? Oh really yeah I just stayed inside and you know did the usual watch the Munsters and ate homemade Chinese food. My life is really eventful as you can see.



No comments:

Post a Comment