Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Guy Friends... Nuff said.

 Let's talk guy friends.

 Now recently I've realized that's really all I talk/hang out with anymore because let's be honest guy friends are the bomb. I've also realized that nobody describes anyone as 'the bomb' anymore, but I think we can all look past my flaws at the moment. Don't judge me.
23 Culturally Important "#Judging You" GIFs
 Anyways guy friends pretty much comes with no commitment, and expectations are really low which is nice. And another plus is that all of my guy friends are complete nerds therefore they enjoy watching and reading the same things that I obsess over. Now that all of my 'girlfriends' (this sounds weird but I'm putting it here because I have the liberty of free will and agency) are in high school all they want to talk about is guys. I'm pretty tired of talking about guys because I'm freaking fourteen. If a guy likes you back big freaking whoop because what the heck are you going to do about that liking of each other? Exactly nothing.

 Or you could take the route that involves your parents driving you around as you go on 'dates' which would be extremely awkward and something I wouldn't recommend, and shall I clear up that I don't recommend it because of my own experience because frankly who would even like me enough to suffer through my parents driving us around like they're our chauffeurs? Also I don't think I would know what to do with myself while we're in the car!! I would imagine I would be doing something like this...
9GpqhvJ
 And this is why I haven't been kissed in all my fourteen years... Yup this is definitely why.

 Back to the point guys just kind of understand my loving of science fiction and all things nerdy, and though we occasionally get in fights about which Greek Mythology god is better (Ares for the win!!) there's always a place in my heart for them because we are truly birds of a feather and all that clique stuff. Anyways still talking about guy friends most of mine are word nerds which is a plus. Also they write!! I know I was shocked too that anyone writes anymore am I right? I thought I was the only one!!

 But seriously...

 Though I talk about my guy friends with my other friends that happen to be girls none of them understand!! It's strange how obsessed with boys they are and they're not even close with any of them. It's also weird how some of my friends like my guy friends. Ugh. Seriously once a girl finds someone that's close to the person they like they start asking you to be the messenger for their love. Let's just say that I don't enjoy being the messenger and that's exactly what I'm not doing. I try to avoid conversations with the girl it's just better that way.

 So this is all I have for now. Actually if you haven't noticed I've been kind of on a writer's/reader's block for some reason. I can't get through any books and every time I try to write it comes out crappy, so this is me trying to come out of that faze. This is also me trying to stay awake. My teacher's in seminary decided to have a completely silent lesson today which included reading scriptures, and watching a slideshow. Let's just say I 'rested my eyes' the whole time. I'm a horrible person though I'm sure you're aware of this by now.

Haha just kidding. I'm obviously hilarious.:P






No comments:

Post a Comment