Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Weekend Bliss.

 I just went to the library (you're so very welcome for this information) let's just say that it was quite amusing to see the shock and horror on the librarian's face when I finally decided to check out all of them. I haven't been to the library in a while, though I won't say the reason is because I was "busy." Actually I can say that I've been anything but busy. But let's get back to the point shall we? I've been reading a lot online, and watching the newly found cable source that I have just gotten in my house. Also I've been attending to my demanding little brother who is now four months old.

 Let's just say it was a relief when I went away to a camp, and I started catching up on my actual book reading. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the many free books that I get off of various websites, but I also enjoy a nice long book that I can read in my bed and just doze off whenever. I enjoy free time and I've been getting a whole lot of it this past weekend.

 First of all Monday was "Columbus Day" which meant that school was off, but because of me I got to do math anyways. Yay! I'm being fascist if you didn't notice, but now you know! Anyways I don't have a lot of work, so I went to the library which probably a shock to the librarians. They probably thought I died or something because of my lack of coming the past few months. Well the fiends were wrong and had the honor of checking out my large pile of books. They're welcome.

 Also on Thursday I left to a camp. It was a boy and girl camp. RAWR! Just kidding there was nothing going on between me and any of the guys. Get your minds out of the gutter. Though I met a lot of "cool" people.  I'm using the term cool very lightly because in reality they were nerdy as heck, so of course I got along with them well. We did a lot of awesomeriffic stuff and well it was fun, and to be honest I didn't really want to come home. Though now that I'm home I miss a buttload of the people that I was with I still manage to be happy being in my humble abode.

 I came back from that camp on Saturday and had full on diarrhea because of the food served at the camp. Let's just say that it wasn't very pleasant and I had to hold it in until I came home. What can I say I'd like to keep the image that girls don't fart or crap. Though I did feel a whole lot better when I came home and got to take a long nice dump. I probably lost some pounds too from all of the feces that I released. Nothing like talking about your bladder issues to the whole internet.

 Anyways that was pretty much my weekend. Also I went to church that wasn't very eventful because, hey, it is church. So now it's time to share the very many books picked out by yours truly. Let's just say I'm already finished with two and I just got them yesterday afternoon. I also managed to cry so much that my eyes became dry and I had to take a bath because I was all wet with tears. It was really sad, okay? Don't judge me I'm not a complete heathen. Though it was a kids book it made me sob like a freaking baby.
259068
I don't know why I was so emotional with this book, but I was okay? Again don't judge me. These are the other books that I've checked out. Enjoy!
The Book of Lost Things1340199312291438
811351210194157Scarlet (Lunar Chronicles, #2)
127434721239985712084278
1257829425906813615
I know it's a lot. I have to read all of these in two weeks. All of their covers are so pretty though you can't blame me for being automatically drawn to them. Well book lovers that's it for now I'll come back in two weeks with updates. Yay for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment