Monday, October 7, 2013

Half Price Halloween Candy!

 So fall is here. Yay! Who doesn't like things dying? But seriously I love fall. It's my second favorite season of the year. My first being winter because who in Texas doesn't like the one time of year that actually has decent weather patterns, and you actually have the opportunity to go outside and not have a heat flash.

 Anyways fall is when Halloween addicts strike. There's the decoration of people's houses, overpriced candy that you can get for a quarter of the price less after Halloween is pulled off the shelves, and then there's the people who are too overweight and dress really inappropriate to take their kids trick-or-treating. Then there's me who stays inside, locks all the doors, and tries to ignore the constantly ringing of the doorbell. Of course I have my Halloween traditions and those are sitting inside and watching "Charlie Brown's Halloween." It's tradition what can I say?

 There's that. I don't go trick-or-treating or support it. It's pretty much a day that a bunch of pedophiles (though I'm not talking about all adults) can give out gross arse dollar store candy to a bunch of little kids. I'm not about that life, and also I should be in high school, so I shouldn't be trick-or-treating anyways though kids my age still go and beg for candy. In my perspective it's just pathetic behavior. If you want freaking candy just get it after Halloween when every piece of candy not sold before Halloween goes on sale. That's what I do.
I Like Candy

 Maybe I'm just saying this kind of stuff because I was raised differently. I was actually raised not trick-or-treating. I have done it once and I will say I do enjoy getting free candy, but the thing is fourteen year olds and up should not be knocking on your door expecting candy. Seriously people, seriously? What has this world come to? The holiday is for little kids not for pimply teenagers. Once you're not cute and small anymore than you shouldn't go trick-or-treating. For real though.

 I find it also irritating that people in my church actually want to have a get together activity to go trick-or-treating. And I'm pretty sure they're not doing any service to the kids who are actually of age to go trick-or-treating.

 Then there's those people who insist on destroying others property. I'm talking about T-peeing, egging, and whatever else they decide to do to completely ruin the outside of your home. I don't understand this to say the least. W.T.F.S (what the fudge sticks is what this means of course.)

 And the least of all that I like about Halloween is eighteen year olds and up wearing really inappropriate "clothes". Did you note the quotation marks on the word clothes. They're there for a reason and the reason is that it's more like little skimpy pieces of fabric that barely covers anything. Seriously I see these girls walking around like their milkshakes are all that, but in reality it's just bringing creepers up in their yards. And then they look at the creepers like they've committed the crime, but if you dress like that you kind of get what you deserve. End of story.

 I'm not saying any of these things to offend anyone it's just that seriously Halloween is a kids activity and if you think you can make life decisions and you're an adult at fourteen, and you know what's best for yourself more power to you. But if you think that you know best and that you're old and ready to make decisions than don't even go trick-or-treating because if you say all that stuff about how mature you are then say you're going trick-or-treating. Witches please.
 

But really guys. For rizzles.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment