Monday, February 25, 2013

Wow, That's Hot!!!

The other day I was talking to my friend and she told me that she hated spicy food..image
What's wrong with this woman I thought as she went on a rant about how much she hates everything spicy. There's obviously a serious problem with her because I love things that has a kick to it. But I must say food that would burn other peoples mouths off isn't even hot enough for my family, so I'm pretty sure we're immune to anything spicy. I don't want to be one of those people who brings up stereo types, but I'm pretty sure it's because I'm half Mexican just saying. Any way after that I was talking to my brother about it and apparently he bought his friend, Zack a spicy chicken sandwich at McDonald's when he was coming home from a camp and Zack said he couldn't eat it because it was too spicy. My reaction..
 image 
 What is this world coming to people I'm ashamed. Well that's it for now I'm just going to go and curl up in my bed and watch Roswell the aliens on there are probably the only things on earth that uses Tabasco more than I do. Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment