Friday, July 12, 2013

"I want to be your best friend in the world" -Warner

 Going insane is in my genetics, so that's exactly what I'm doing at the second. Why? Because of this book that I've been craving to read for a while and never got the chance because my sister as much as I love her won't drive me to the library to pick it up. Well it keeps expiring and I keep having to put it on my hold list at the library. Let's just say I'm freaking out, but let me show you instead of telling you about this source.
Unravel Me (Shatter Me Series #2) and 
 These two books have made me go insane mostly because I really want them. I've been reading quotes from the books and let's just say that I love Warner even more. Okay if you don't know who Warner is then you need to read these books because let's just say that he's the best bad guy ever and quite possibly the hottest too.

 I'm seriously swooning like a freaking Ryan Gosling fan, and nothing really makes me swoon mostly because of the fact that nobody says this kind of stuff to me so yeah. But really he says the nicest stuff to Juliet, (the main character with a lethal touch) and it just makes my heart burst into a million little pieces. Also for all of you Adam fans I will be hated by this sentence: I don't really like Adam. Okay now that that's over with now I can move on with my life. I've liked Warner from the beginning and even wanted him to get with Juliet from the start.

 He's a bad guy that finds his heart stolen by Juliet I mean he seriously would be lost without Juliet, and I really like that. Maybe I'm just a fourteen year old romantic, but I think these books are really good in the way that they take your heart right out of your chest and the books just stomp on your heart. That's not exactly how it works, but close enough. So I'm just thinking about the books twenty four seven and it's going to be this way until my mom takes me to the library which she should be doing today. What I've done yesterday is nothing, but reading the quotes and listening to music, and just really dying inside. Also I've been acting like the most dramatic person in the world. I've even started saying things like this:

 Yeah I'm special, but at least I'm not obsessing over Twilight. Though the books aren't really horrible not like the movies are. Okay I've said two things that I shouldn't have because now all of you are really going to hate me. Another book that's tearing me apart is one that I talk about constantly, and if you haven't read it yet then run to the nearest book store cause these might be the second greatest books ever is this.

Yeah you got it The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Great book and I still can't get over how hot, British, smart, blond, rich, oh and did I say British Noah Shaw is. Seriously he's one of the best characters I've ever read in a book and maybe that's just me, but I really love him even though I keep telling myself that he's a fictional character I seriously still love him and his awesomeness. Okay that's enough writing for one day. Goodbye people of the internet.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update people!
The third book of the Shatter Me series has come out and I'm extremely excited! It's everything I wanted and more! Enjoy! (You can tell I'm excited by all of the exclamation points I'm using!)
Ignite Me (Shatter Me, #3)

No comments:

Post a Comment