Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Darn It, CARL!!

 Carls.

 One of the most frustrating names, and things on this earth, in my personal opinion. Actually they're a life ruiner also it kills my dreams of pulling off one good picture in my not-so-distant future. Okay now that I left you on edge you might wonder what a Carl really is? Or maybe you just guessed it was my eyes because they also ruin every picture I have on earth because of their "effect" (another word for total crappy reaction) cameras have on my eyes that makes my eyes close, or makes me have the half-eye-open stoner look which is really attractive, obviously. Though these speculations might have been conceived (you are wrong if you did make those assumptions by the way) this ungodly "Carl" is none other than the hair on you and I that never stays in place. Horrifying, no?
gps
 Now that I'm pointing out everyone's imperfections I will give you the advice to get it checked by a professional because no hair gel, conditioner, or comb will get and keep that puppy down. It will keep on resisting the hair straighteners, and the other fancy/freaking expensive devices you buy to smooth it out until the day you decide to actually acknowledge it and decide to except it for what it is. So what I presented the last statement was what I would call the "Disney Remix" in which is obviously not real life and is a version more calm then what will really happen. Truth is you will be fighting with the realization that you have eternal cow-licked hair or hairs, if you're lucky it will be but a few life destroyers.

 My acknowledgement of this horrific problem everyone has, came to my attention by one of my best friends and her yelling at her said 'Carl.' Me not knowing what the crap it was, was introduced to a new way of seeing the hair that makes everyone feel self-conscious and brutally unworthy of any affection. Thank you, Lirit, for pulling me into a world where everyone knows of at least one imperfection of yours.

 Okay now is the time to bring up 'llamas with hats' that introduce a huge production of very horrifying humor. This is different though it goes with the same concept, that 'concept' being a Carl, that does indeed kill people.

 Now that we have seen the difference between the two we can now live our lives with all Carls shamelessly living on our heads and our hearts. So keeping that in mind I'm out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment