Saturday, June 8, 2013

Being Lazy Like a Winner!!!

I've actually been doing things these last days and this is what I fell like right now.
image
Just thinking about doing anything exhausts me and that brings me to my highest degree of laziness, but I don't even care anymore. In these last few weeks I've done enough for the rest of my life, so now I'll just lay down on my bed and make a list for you because I have nothing better to do at five in the morning (with the exception of eating and my mom will probably hear me if I go downstairs and that won't be the greatest experience).

 So a couple of days ago I bowled and I was crappy at first and then I got better. After that we went to the movies and by that time I was ready to go home and take a nap, but instead of going back home we went to rock climb. Yeah lots of physical work and even thinking about doing it again just makes me groan. Anyway we did that and today my family and I are going to watch a magic show. I also prepped for my camp which is a week away.

I went on a bike ride and almost had a heart attack (stop singing that Demi Lavato song, and I know you are). I cleaned up the house (which got dirty again and I don't mean anything other than the floors because that's my job and they get so freaking dirty). Yeah but all in all I actually did something and well that's a change for me and I know some of you are like "well you should be proud of yourself and you're accomplishments", but seriously I don't care about accomplishments and that's kind of a bad thing. I feel like I am doing things in the future, so right now I can just be lazy, but on the other hand you can't be lazy if you're going anywhere in life.

 I was actually good at bowling, and just really everything I did in these past few weeks because I tried, but if I got too cocky I would get hit by the humble stick and mess up. Yeah that's the same with my cookies which are usually horrible, but on occasions I actually make them perfect and then I get too cocky and the next time I make them they turn out to be a epic fail.

I think this is God trying to keep me in check. Okay maybe I just mess up because I'm an idiot, but there's a little sliver of hope for that theory. So now I'm going to watch a dinosaur hunter show cause I do stuff with my life (cough, cough).

No comments:

Post a Comment